The Program committee and Organizing committee would like to invite experts from industry, universities and research organizations to participate at
XVth International conference
Present State and Perspectives of Analytical Chemistry in Practice
which will be held June 21 - 24, 2022 in Bratislava
The event will be held to commemorate the 80th anniversary
of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry establishment
under the auspices of the dean FCHPT STU Prof. Anton Gatial, D. Sc.
The conference aims to provide news in trends of analytical methods as well as in the evaluation of analytical chemical measurements results. The conference is a place to share the experiences of researchers in different areas of analytical testing at universities and research laboratories.
ACP 2022 is a tool to increase the qualification of the research staff of analytical laboratories and particularly accredited testing laboratories.
- control of quality and safety of food
- environmental analysis
- clinical analysis, bioanalytical application
- forensic and toxicological analysis
- chemical analysis in industry and energetics
- sampling and sample preparation
- development of analytical methods
- chemometric and informatics
- innovations in the teaching of analytical chemistry