Instructions for Authors
Book of Abstracts:
All abstracts should be registered electronically via registration form. Abstracts should contain maximum 250 words in Slovak, Czech or English language. All abstracts for registered participants will be published in the Conference Book of Abstracts and will be provided on electronic media. Before acceptation, all abstracts will undergo internal reviewing process.
An oral presentation should be in MS PowerPoint format in duration:
- Invited lecture - 30 minutes
- Lecture - 15 minutes
- Language: Slovak/Czech/English (all slides should be in English)
A poster presentation constitutes a visual display of research projects. One display board will be allocated per poster. The poster display will be an integral part of the program with dedicated times for delegates to interact with poster authors and ask questions. The dimensions of a poster panel are:
- The maximal dimensions: 120 cm (height) x 80 cm (width)
- Should be readable from a distance of 1.5 m
- Pins or stickers will be provided by organizers upon request
- The presenting author should be present at their poster during the allocated time for poster section
- All registered posters will be enrolled in the best poster competition. The three winning posters will be awarded.
- The poster awards ceremony will be a part of the conference banquet.